Mexico from the Inside Out Cookbook
This is the debut book from the internationally acclaimed chef, Enrique Olvera, who is a pioneer of contemporary Mexican food. The recipes are rooted in tradition yet forward-thinking in its modern approach.
- This cookbook contains 65 recipes and is split into two parts: one covering sophisticated dishes and one covering casual recipes.
- Araceli Paz provides over 100 beautiful recipe photographs.
About Enrique Olvera:
- Enrique Olvera graduated from the Culinary Institute of America in 1999. At the age of 24 in 2000, he opened his restaurant, Pujol, in Mexico City.
- Food & Wine named him as one of the "10 Next Chef Superstars" and Star Chefs' International Congress named him in the "Top 10 International Figures in World Gastronomy." Pujol was ranked number 1 in Mexico and number 20 in the world at the World's 50 Best Restaurant Awards.
- His inspiration is his early food memories of Mexican culture. He owns three outposts of Eno, a casual eatery in Mexico City; Maiz de Mar in Playa de Carmen; and Cosme in New York.
- He founded Mesamerica, the annual international food symposium. He also publishes Boomerang, a Spanish-language culinary magazine. Enrique lives in Mexico City and New York.