Traditional Green Enchiladas
- 1 kg of fresh tomatillo
- 625 ml water
- ½ onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 serrano chillies
- ½ bunch of coriander
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 18 White corn tortillas
- 1 ½ cooked chicken breast, skinned , boned and shredded
- 250g feta cheese
- ½ litre of sour cream
- 1 finely sliced red onion
1. Heat a saucepan. Cover the tomatillo in water and add the onion, garlic and
chillies. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour all the contents into a
food processor, add the coriander and blend. Take a separate pan, add a little
oil and transfer all the contents from the food processor. Season to taste. Heat
until thick and then, reserve
2. Heat a separate pan with a little oil and fry the tortillas for 30 seconds.
3. To serve, place 3 tortillas on a plate, add chicken, fold and cover with the sauce.
Decorate with cheese and slices of onion.