- 2 cooked chicken breast, skinned, boned and shredded
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cooked potato ( without skin )
- 2 carrots cooked and cubed
- Salt and pepper
- 15 White corn tortillas
- ¼ Kg. feta cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ chopped lettuce
For the salsa
- ¼ grilled onion
- 2 grilled garlic cloves
- 5 guajillo chiles deveined, deseeded and soaked
- ¼ cup to chicken broth
- Teaspoon of oregano
- 2 Whole black pepper
1. Sautee the chicken in a pan with hot oil, add the potato and carrots, salt and
pepper and let it cooked for a few minutes. Reserve
2. For the salsa, blend all the ingredients and then fry then in a saucepan with a bit
of oil for 20 minutes. Season. Ensure you have a thick sauce.
3. Heat a separate pan with a little oil and fry the tortilla for 30 seconds.
4. To serve, place 3 tortillas on a plate, add the chicken, fold and cover with the
salsa. Decorate with cheese, onion and lettuce.