- Chopped onion
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 Kg. of chopped mushrooms
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 12 White corn tortillas
- ½ litre of sour cream
- 1 chopped red onion
For the sauce
- 3 grilled guajillos chiles – deveined and deseeded.
- ½ grilled onion
- 2 grilled garlic cloves
- 5 fresh grilled tomatillos
- 3 whole black pepper
- 2 cloves
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
1. Sauce – Soak chillies in hot water for five minutes, then blend them with the
onion, garlic, tomatillos, pepper, clove and salt
2. Scrape the food processor and add to a separate saucepan with a little oil. Fry
gently for 5 minutes.
3. In a separate saucepan, gently fry the onion in a little oil until transparent but
not brown. Add the garlic for 2 minutes - add the mushrooms. Reduce by half,
seasoning along the way. Then, top with parsley. Set aside.
4. Heat a separate pan and fry the tortillas for 30 seconds.
5. To serve, place 3 tortillas on a plate, add mushrooms, fold and cover with the
sauce. Decorate with cream and onion.