|Cajeta Real de Potosi Quemada 660 ml|
1. Boil the sugar with the water and cook until the mixture turns a golden color.
2. Pour half an inch of sugar/water mixture into 12 separate molds. In a large bowl, whisk the three milks, eggs, yolks and vanilla.
3. Strain and pour evenly into the caramelized molds.
4. Bake the molds at 300ºF in a pan of hot water (bain Marie), for about 40 minutes. The water should go about halfway up the sides of the molds.
5. Remove flan from molds and garnish with the cajeta.
Recipe courtesy of Mercadito Midtown Miami