- 25g butter
- ¼ onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ chopped carrot
- 1 leek - chopped
- Several courgette flowers
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 125 ml sour cream
- 15 White corn tortillas
- 1 ½ cooked chicken breast, skinned, boned and shredded
- 15 chopped courgette flowers
- 1 chopped red pepper
- Small bunch of coriander
1. In a saucepan, heat the butter and fry the onion, garlic, carrots, leek, chillies and
the courgette flowers for 3 minutes. Add chicken broth and transfer to a food
processor and blend.
2. Transfer to a clean saucepan and add the cream little by little until smooth.
3. Heat a separate pan with butter and a little oil. Fry the tortilla for 30 seconds.
4. To serve, place 3 tortillas on a plate, add chicken, fold and cover with the sauce.
Decorate with the courgette flower, red pepper and coriander