Churros - Tres Estrellas Churros Flour Mix 500gr
Churros - Tres Estrellas Churros Flour Mix 500gr at Mexgrocer.co.uk -
Free Pastry Bag or Churrera!
Churro Flour mix for delicious Churros-sugary, cinnamon-laced donuts. Churros are golden strips of deep fried pastry sprinkled with sugar. Free pastry bag, fitted with a plastic fluted tube tip to form the churros, inside the box. The Churros pastry bag is also called "Churrera". You can make approximately 14 churros 5" long, per every Tres Estrellas Churros flour mix container
Churros are a Spanish dessert that moved to all Latin American Countries. It's a delicious donut-like treat. Deep-fried to a golden brown and rolled in cinnamon-sugar. The churros or churos are doughnuts, squeezed out through a pastry bag and fried in long ribbons. They are served with piping hot chocolate.
HOW TO MAKE CHURROS FROM TRES ESTRELLAS CHURRO FLOUR MIX
1) In a sauce pan pour vegetable oil about 1 inch deep.
2) Heat oil.
3) In a separate pan, boil 1 cup of water and before boiling pour the Tres Estrellas Churros flour mix.
4) Mix well with a wooden spoon for about 2 to 3 minutes until the mix is spongy and uniform.
5) Place some of the mix in a cake frosting bag and squeeze out strips of about 6 inches long into the heated oil and let them drain well.
6) Fry the Churros until brown.
7) Remove the Churros from the oil and let them drain well.
8) Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the Churros, serve hot and enjoy.
There have been no reviews for this product.