|Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey|
Chili Honey crumble recipe
Chili Honey is delicious on his own with a bit of goat cheese but if you fancy something sweet, this dessert is absolutely divine, giving the fruit strong warm flavours… amazing!
40g of Gran Luchito Chili Honey
175g masa harina or plain flour
3 cooking apples or rhubarb (500g)
o 125g blueberries (optional)
o 85g sugar
o 85g butter
1. Peel the apples, remove the cores and cut the apples into very small pieces. Mix them in a bowl with the berries and honey so they are all coated and set aside in an oven proof dish for half an hour or so to macerate, mixing once in a while.
3. Preheat oven to 200C (or 180°C fan oven, Gas mark 6)
4. Mix the flour, sugar and butter in a large bowl with a fork into a crumble spread over the fruits in the oven dish.
5. Bake for approx. 20/25 minutes, until the top looks crispy and golden brown
1. Serve with cream or custard! Delicious warm!
Suitable for vegetarians